Placing An Order
How do I know if my order has been placed successfully?
At Wevour there is no such thing as TMI, and we live to keep you in the loop and up-to-date on all the wonderful and exciting things happening with your order. Starting right from the moment you place an order, we are on the ball with a confirmation email of your order request, We then work diligently to keep you in the know across the following order milestones so you can rest assured knowing that you are on step closer to wearing your treasured wardrobe piece.
- Wevour seamstress order assignment: We will let you know who has been successful in being assigned your order and provide details on order processing timeframe.
- Final Payment processing: Once your seamstress has been assigned and your Make Price confirmed, we will send you an email to process the remaining balance so production can begin.
- Pattern printing and fabric cutting: This lets you know the first step in the production process has begun.
- Maker pack shipped to your seamstress: Great News! Your seamstress will soon begin stitching and sewing your garment.
- Production has begun: Hooray, today is the day production has begun and your order is half way through the production process. Not long now til it’s in your hands.
- Quality Control and Final Garment checks: The final production step before shipping your made-to-measure piece direct to your door. This is to make sure your garment is made to perfection.
- Shipping and tracking: The day has arrived for your new wardrobe treasure to be sent to you, we will keep you updated with your shipping tracking number, courier details and ETA on delivery.
- Rating and Review: to maintain the Wevour quality standard and make sure we meet your expectations, we ask you to rate your experience from service, to garment quality and everything in between.
How long does delivery take?
Shipping times will vary depending on the complexity, customisations and service requests associated with each individual order. We are dedicated to providing a low-to-zero waste supply chain, which means all of our garments are made-to-order and require time to perfectly handcraft your treasured wardrobe piece.
- Designer Marketplace Making: will take 3 - 4 weeks.
- Bridal Re-make and Alteration Services: will take 4 -10 weeks from initial consultation.
- Custom Re-make Design Service: will take 4 - 6 weeks from initial consultation.
- Care Services for alterations and mending: will take between 1 – 2 weeks from initial consultation.
- Suit Tailoring and Alterations: will take 4 - 6 weeks from initial consultation.
What if I’m not happy with my piece once it arrives?
If you are not happy, we are not happy. If it’s a problem with the fit of your garment we will cover the cost of alterations up to $50 (valid with receipt only), to be refunded via your original payment method.
We stand behind our product and our seamstresses! But if for some reason, you feel as though the item is faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 3-4 large well lit photos of the item, along with your order number and we will contact you with the next steps.
How do I know who is making my garment?
We take careful time and attention to make sure we match your order request with just the right couturier to perfectly handcraft your garment based on the complexity, equipment, skill base and experience required to make sure you are 100% happy with your piece. Once we have matched your order with your perfect Wevour seamstress match we will let you know via email all the details you need to know on who has been successfully assigned your order.
How can I be sure the fit will be perfect?
Wevour’s sizing is based off two primary body measurements: Your height and your Australian standard dress size. With these two measurement, our sizing algorithm makes it easier than ever to have made-to-measure clothing made on demand specifically for you in whatever style and size you need.
If you've shopped with us before, your size may have changed, we suggest you review our sizing chart to make sure you are ordering the correct size based on your measurements when placing each order. View our Size Guide.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes! You are able to cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your cancellation request and order number.
How can I track my order has been shipped?
Wevour orders are delivered Monday to Friday. Once your Wevour seamstress has finished handcrafting your piece and Wevour HQ has completed final quality control processing you will receive a tracking number via email with all the shipping and parcel details to keep you in the loop.
Shipping turnaround times vary based on customers geographic location, however we aim to operate within the following guidelines.
- Australia: delivery within 2-4 business days.
Please note: orders are not shipped and/or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Is my personal information kept private?
Always. We use secure servers on our site and never share your information with 3rd parties.
Do you save my measurements for next time?
If you've shopped with us before, your size may have changed, we always suggest you review your measurement and compare to our sizing chart to make sure you are ordering the correct size based on your current measurements when placing each order. View our Size Guide.
Why do I have to provide my postcode at account creation or before a Service request?
To make sure we are matching you with your closest available couturier we ask for your postcode to ensure we are getting the closes geographical match to meet your order and/or service request.
How We Work
How are you sustainable?
Overproduction in the fashion industry is rife, with 6 in 10 garments manufactured going to landfill without ever been bought or worn. By crafting each garment using our made-to-order supply chain and with no production starting until after you have placed your order request, we eliminate the need for excess stock (things like CO2-draining warehouses, electricity usage, shipping and transportation) and avoid potential landfill and fabric waste that comes with bulk production.
How do you source your fabrics?
We currently purchase our fabric via the following options; job lots, end of roll and remnant fabrics from leading suppliers in Australia and India.
We do what we can to reduce our environmental footprint and reduce the amount of fabric going to landfill. We believe that there are already far too many mass manufactured, ethically questionable fabrics and garments in existence, and as a result our business is based on the sustainable model of re-use, as opposed to purposeless creation.
Can I request a special design detail?
We are not accepting design requests at this time, but we always love to hear your feedback! If you have a message that you would like to share with our designers, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How similar is the technical rendering to the real garment?
Your piece is custom made-to-order — meaning your garment is born only after you place an order. We sample and photograph each style in one colourway and render every colour and fabric variable to be as true to life as possible.
Can I provide my own fabric?
At the moment we only provide BYO fabric for our Custom Re-Make service request. If you’re interested in a particular garment and colour from our designer marketplace but we do not have it available, reach out to email@example.com, we would love to hear your thoughts.