Stay up to date on the latest product releases, special offers & news by signing up for our newsletter.
We know how good it feels when you find that flawless wardrobe piece in just your size. At Wevour, we believe that finding the perfect fit shouldn’t be like searching for the holy grail. That’s why all Wevour orders are covered by our Perfect Fit Guarantee, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the fit and quality of your new wardrobe treasure.
In the unlikely event that your garment is anything but perfect, Wevour have two fuss-free solutions to ensure you walk away completely satisfied.
Have your garments altered locally and Wevour will pick up the cost. If you require some slight adjustments to your garment(s), we will reimburse the cost up to $100* as per the table below:
Alterations allowance (AUD)
***If the amount for the adjustment amount is higher, the customer pays the remaining sum.
To adjust your garment, please follow these three simple steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receiving your order to notify us that your garment(s) will require adjustments. Our customer service team will help to determine whether the garment can be adjusted by a local maker or if we will sew a new one for you.
2. Visit your local maker and have the adjustments made within 20 days of receiving the notification from us.
3. Send us a copy of the receipt from your Maker to email@example.com.
4. Your expense will be either credited on your Maker Store account or refunded depending on prior agreement.
If you are unsure about what adjustments are needed, we recommend emailing our customer care team who can provide an expert opinion.
Remake with new production of garment
What if your piece can't be altered? Wevour will remake it free of charge.
In the case where Wevour determines that your garment does not match the chosen model, fit or design and/or cannot be adjusted by a local maker, we will sew a new one free of charge.
Follow the below steps to begin a Re-make request:
1. Download the Wevour Remake Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your order. We may ask you to provide photos of your garment(s) and of you in your garment(s), so that we can confirm the mistake or fit issue.
2. Post your unworn garment and Wevour Remake Form to Wevour HQ within 5 days of receiving notification that your request has been reviewed and approved. This is in order for your remake to be processed.
3. After Wevour quality control department verifies your Re-make request by physical inspection of the garment, we will proceed to do a remake of the garment.
Our community of highly qualified local makers are all assessed by Wevour for their commercial production abilities and commitment to the production of high quality, ready to wear fashion.
We strive for quality from procurement to production. We do this because we believe when something is well made, with care, integrity and consideration the end result will be perfection.
If you feel we have missed the mark and have not delivered on our Quality Promise, we will work with you to make sure you are completely in love with your piece. Please email email@example.com with 3-4 large well lit photos of the item, along with your order number and we will contact you with any next steps.
24 Months Aftercare Guarantee
We are challenging industry standards and continually seeking to improve. At Wevour, we believe our responsibility continues for the life of your order and have developed the best possible practices as part of our ongoing commitment to your wardrobe. An important part of designing and making wardrobe classics is to consider garment durability. To extend the life of your order our production team have developed time-provenc care instructions for you to follow. We also understand that eventual age and wear is to be expected as you work, travel and live in your Wevour piece, it is for this reason that we offer a 24 Month Aftercare Commitment to ensure you get the most value out of your wardrobe.
Please see examples below on Defect Warranty and general wear issues and how it will work for your Wevour order.
If your Wevour piece has a defect in materials or workmanship during the practical lifetime of the product, a repair or online store credit will be offered at the discretion of Wevour. We respect your judgment when assessing your product and will consider all warranty applications.
Please note: Our warranty program is only available within Australia. The warranty only applies to products purchased by original owner. Warranty timelines differ depending on the complexity of repair and the age of the garment.
Defects in materials such as zippers, buckles and fabrics, as well as defects in workmanship such as seams, seam tape and construction.
To apply for a warranty, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Warranty Application" in the subject line and include the following information:
- Proof of purchase including receipt, date of purchase and order number.
- Please include the style name, colour and your fit and size requirements.
- A brief description of the issue/occurrence.
- Several photos of the damaged area and intact inside care labels.
- Contact name, phone number and postal address.
We will assess your application and respond with warranty or non-warranty status within 2-3 business days. We will include specific information regarding repair options and repair turnaround time.
General Wear and Product Maintenance
If your Wevour piece experiences damage from normal wear and tear, overuse, misuse or neglect, we will work with you to develop a practical solution for how you can repair, update or modify your piece to extend its lifetime. If you are interested in repair, please email email@example.com for possible repair options.
Rips and tears, fabric fading, abrasions on well-worn areas and general breakdown of the materials over time. Please note: Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
For a repair quote, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Repair Quote" in the subject line and include the following information:
- Proof of purchase including receipt, date of purchase and order number
- Please include the style name, colour and your fit and size requirements
- A brief description of the issue/occurrence
- Several photos of the damaged area and intact inside care labels
- Contact name, phone number and postal address
We will assess the complexity of your repair and respond within 2-3 business days with possible repair options and repair turnaround time. We will not proceed with any repairs without your prior consent.